Saturday 6 June 2020

How people remain fit forever ?


1. Take advice after injury


 Quickly start exercising again give you different types of injury, and you should seek advice from your doctor. Psychologically,  “Even when we’re doing everything in the right way but not concentrate, the injury will hurt you. It’s not going to be a linear progression of getting better.”

2. Make it a habit


When you take up running, it can be tiring just getting out of the door so make it a habit.   There are no longer costs associated with the activity and Doing physical activity regularly and planning for it “helps make it a sustainable behavior”.Try to manage time daily as you can, it helps you give time to exercise and this will become your habit.


3. Don't take winter as an excuse

“Winter is not necessarily to do exercise.  Put your trainers by the door and try not to think about the cold/drizzle/greyness. “It’s the same with going to the gym – it’s that voice in our head that makes us feel like it’s a hurdle, but once you’re there, you think: ‘Why was I am thinking about that for so long?

4. Be kind to yourself 

 Lack of motivation is only part of the bigger picture.  Tiredness, depression, work stress or family members can all have an impact on physical activity. “If there is a lot of support around you, you will find it easier to maintain physical activity. If you live in certain parts of the country, you might be more comfortable doing the outdoor physical activity than in others. To conclude that people who don’t get enough physical activity are just lacking motivation is problematic.”

5.Reward yourself 


I keep a large bag of Midget Gems in my car to motivate myself to get to the gym, allowing myself a handful before a workout. Sometimes I toss in some wine gums for the element of surprise. Motivation is like a goal to achieve something.

6. Use visual motivation, Siobhan King


Keep a “star chart” on your calendar to see how old you are and fit. I put a gold star on days that I exercise, and it’s a good visual motivator for when I am feeling demotivated. I use a ski fitness program from an app to exercise. My improved strength has helped to improve running and ability to participate in competitions 

7. Follow the four-day rule


  Allow four days of exercise programming weeks to remain fit. So, if I know I have  busy days are coming up, I run before them so that I have “banked” my four days. With the exception of illness, injury, or family emergencies, I have stuck to this rule for 10 years.


8.lan and prioritize 

What if you don’t have time to exercise For many people, working two jobs with extensive caring responsibilities, I recommend planning: “The first is ‘action planning’, where you plan where, when and how you are going to do it and you try to stick with it.” The second type is ‘coping planning’: “anticipating things that can get in the way and putting a plan into place for how to get motivated again”. Segar adds: “Most people don’t give themselves permission to prioritize self-care behaviors like exercise.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment